Friday, November 11, 2011

To My Food Lovers!

Hello food lovers,


I too live and love food to endless amounts.  I can certainly say that whether I'm cooking up my own recipe (as I go along of course) or meeting friends at a new bar that apparently serves "INCREDIBLE, yet overpriced appetizers", I am impatient and excited to see the end result..."Is my recipe weak or strong? Are the appetizers overpriced or a good deal?"


I've been so inspired by many food and lifestyle blogs I've encountered, that I thought I'd take a
risk and explore my food finds and creations in my wonderful city of Los Angeles with you all!  Amidst endless amounts of fantastic restaurants, food stands and trucks, local and ethnic markets, and some of the freshest produce in existence, I will share with you some of my favorites regarding anything food!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment